Wednesday, April 25, 2012

All That and a Bag of Chips

It's teacher appreciation time around here!  I usually send a variety of tiny treats so there's not too much of any one thing. This year,  I decided to include a small jar of my homemade salsa and some tortilla chips in the goodie bag for the high school teachers and support staff this year.

Which, of course, led me on a mental scavenger hunt for something yippy skippy to put on the card. (That's the  name of my publisher's writing preferred writing style!)

And here you go.  Enlarge the photo to fit an 8.5" x 11" piece of cardstock. (Or go here and print the .pdf file.)

Don't forget to write that nice note inside. Speaking from experience, the BEST gift ever is for a parent or student to name something specific they'll always remember, so do that, ya hear?!
humofdelicious.com
Free for personal use.



No comments:

Post a Comment